[oletrucks] AD Woody Wagon?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Woody Wagon?
From: Rick Warren <bluu55@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 09:05:34 -0700 (PDT)
I was channel surfing last night and came across a movie made back in '93, it
was called "Hoffa". Well, in the movie there is a scene where Danny DeVito is
driving what looks to be a '47 or '48 AD Woody Suburban! My question is, did
they really make a AD Woody? Or was it perhaps something only found in Canada?
Or special ordered? I can't find any reference to  such a creature ever being
made! Just wondering if anyone on the list would know about it and has seen it
in that movie? Thanks.

Rick (Griz) Warren

'55 1st 3100

White Heath, IL.

http://www.expage.com/oldbluu
Yahoo! Buzz Index - Spot the hottest trends in music, movies,and more.