Re: [oletrucks] Responsible Vendors?

To: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Responsible Vendors?
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 17:10:47 -0700
I have ordered thousands of dollars of parts on the internet and most seem
to charge when ordered Chevy duty however only charge the day they send the
item. I have had some stuff backordered for months .there return policy is
also the best I have seen,never had a restocking fee.
Bill 53-3600 hot rod (project again)
Channahon,Ill.
website
www.hotrodstogo.com
Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
 will turn out OK.