[oletrucks] 48 pick up

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 48 pick up
From: "Tom" <tomntam@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 17:58:18 -0400
I noticed this morning a 48 Chevy pickup at one of our FLAPS's. I stopped to
take a look and it looks to be still all-original with the 6 cylinder
engine. The floorboards are in bad shape, and a window or 2 are broken.
Seems the tailgate wasn't in the best of shape either. I am not sure what
this truck is worth but they have a sign asking $950.00. I will be glad to
take my digital camera and take some pictures of it if anyone is interested.
It is in York SC, which is about 30 miles south of Charlotte NC.  Email me
off list if anyone is interested.
                Have a great week,
                        Tom 55 2nd 3100

1997 -2000 Racing Seasons