RE: [oletrucks] New 55 Cameo

To: "Old Trucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] New 55 Cameo
From: "Ernie Ganas" <Ernie_Ganas@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 16:10:18 -0700
Bill,

Thanks for the heads up on removing springs to improve the ride rather than go
for the monoleaf springs, it really improved the ride.

Another question for the you and others on the list, I need to swap out my 3.90
for a 3.55, 3.31 or 3.08 rear end, where can I find a reference book that tells
me what components will fit on my 55 Cameo so I know what years to look for.
The local shop thinks 55-62 will fit, but isn't sure if there was a specific
55/56 rear end set.

Ernie
55 Cameo
Novato, CA