Re: [oletrucks] Wiring Harness

To: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wiring Harness
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 17:13:48 -0500
Antonio
Had the same problem with the short wires, but it did work
The grommets I also had a problem with I cut the one for the speedo cable
Then I found out how to get those big wires in the little holes? took a long
tip needle nose pliers and spread the holes and stuck in the wires it work
fine had no other problem's ,except I use a one wire alt. and the harness is
pre wired for both.
what do you do with extra wires cut them off?????
HooT58