Re: [oletrucks] rack & pinion steering

To: Perry Smith <perigrinephalkon@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rack & pinion steering
From: Ben Bennett <greyhawk200@att.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 17:45:16 -0700
I thought about this too, when I was building my truck. I even
picked a R&P out of a Cheviot (sp) I think that would've worked,
it's short, turns the right way... However, I put a Toyota 4X4
power steering box in the original location. Now I'm kicking
myself for not putting in a IFS with R&P when I had the bare
frame. It steers easy but still rides like a truck.

--
Ben Bennett
 Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of