Re: [oletrucks] Chevy pickup fabric...available at fabric

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chevy pickup fabric...available at fabric
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 16:33:38 EDT
   That fabric is readily available at most Hancock or JoAnn's Fabric stores,
as well as several other types with Classic Tri-Chevy cars, and some trucks.
Usually they have it on sale for $4-5 / yard there, too. But I'd buy some
this year, not sure how long they'll keep the fabric! One lady said if they
sell over 10,000 yards in a year, they'll make more. So it'd have to be
pretty popular to be reprinted again! Best thing to do is buy some yards now,
and keep them for later use. I already have several yards worth of each type
of car & truck related clothe I was interested in.

Jerry
Woodbridge, VA
'55 Chevy Suburban 2nd
'57 Chevy 4-dr sedan