[oletrucks] Mopar OD tranny conversion article for TF trucks scanned...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Mopar OD tranny conversion article for TF trucks scanned....
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 16:38:13 EDT
    I finally got around to scanning that article in Classic and Custom
Trucks magazine, about 4 "pages" long, on using a Mopar A-833 OD trans from
the '70s. The bolt pattern is the same to bolt directly to the Chevy
bellhousing, and some work is needed to fit it, but it's a better bet than
trying to find an original 3 speed, and this is a 4-speed. The article was in
the Feb. 2001 issue. If anyone wants a copy, I"ll email them the 4 large
.JPGs I have of them, the article is easily readable , but they're VERY large
pictures! 700k each, roughly. Anyway, just thought I'd mention it, I already
sent a copy to Dennis in CA.

Jerry
Woodbridge, VA
'55 2nd Chevy suburban