[oletrucks] disk brake upgrade '50 3100

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] disk brake upgrade '50 3100
From: "Alan Lubow" <alosteo@uswest.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 16:36:58 -0600
Quick question for the group:  I ordered the ECI kit to upgrade my truck to
front disks.  I checked the box when it came today and was surprised to find
5 lug rotors!  I'd like to stay with six lug wheels, if possible.  I called
ECI and was told that's all they sell.  I found some 6 lug rotors at Classic
Performance Products  (their part # CP4R-6) for $175 a pair.  Anybody know
if these parts will work together?

Alan
'50 3100 (stock looking, but with "sensible" upgrades--  12 volt alternator,
modern radial tires, 235 motor, oak bed wood/stainless steel bed rails,
etc).