Re: [oletrucks] First Show Results

To: <MKlepp4335@cs.com>, <old-chevy-truck@egroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] First Show Results
From: "Jeffrey cerniglia" <jcerniglia@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 20:23:53 -0400
Way to go Mike!!
                            After a while though you will be tired of dusting
all the
damn trophies and you will finally see that it really comes down to being
recognized for all your hard work from other Hobbiests with the same
interests!
Keep her shined up and get her to Truck Carlisle next year and go for
national
recognition!!!

Jeff Cerniglia
1959 GMC Fleetside