RE: [oletrucks] Upholstering seats

To: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Upholstering seats
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 22:06:40 -0700
Tom,

I did not use the hog rings because they need to poke thru the material
which would make it weak at the installation time. The clips that I used are
the original clips used by whoever made the seats for GM in the old days. I
would not want to buy new material, stretch it while installing it and then
poke it with hog rings. The clips that I used may not work for every seat
frame, but they sure worked for my '53 seat bench.

Antonio,
'53 3100