RE: [oletrucks] Old Navy Trucks

To: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Old Navy Trucks
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 22:06:42 -0700
Every time I go into that store I always end up looking at the truck and
under the truck. What makes me real mad is that they put brand new $500.00
grills on them trucks. At least I bought the two trucks that they sell there
in two different sizes, one is a 1/24 scale model of the show floor truck
with the same primer paint job and the other is the smallest. They don't
have the model trucks all the time, start looking for them around Christmas.

Antonio,
'53 3100