[oletrucks] bad vibs (update)

To: dnkmagill@abi.tconline.net
Subject: [oletrucks] bad vibs (update)
From: Ben Bennett <greyhawk200@att.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 18:46:51 -0700
I pulled the trans, checked, the pilot bearing, the clutch plate,
the input bearing. everything looked ok so I figured it must be
just a worn out piece of s**t so why don't I just replace it. I
thought about this for a while, then I thought why not run this
thing till I can afford an automatic with overdrive. I ended up
putting it back in with nothing fixed. Guess what.... No vibs.
What the heck is going on? Another senior moment? Is there anyway
it could been something with the throw out? When I pulled the
trans the TO fell out.

--
Ben Bennett
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell