[oletrucks] Sunuvabitch!!! I did it!!!

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Sunuvabitch!!! I did it!!!
From: "AKBurke" <ajkburke@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 10:02:17 -0600
I got my Panel truck running !!!...been working away since Memorial
Day...she ain't pretty, and she ain't smooth...but she runs!!......she
made it around the block to get gas....plenty of work left but it's a
milestone!!

And with some humility I will thank many on this list whose experience
and support were irreplacable.

....she ain't gonna sneak up on anyone...maybe I should get a
muffler...and that brake pedal is awfully soft...and when that hood
came up in the middle of traffic it caught my attention...

Note: I call it a female...not because of any deeply ingrained sexist
leanings...but rather because anything that costs this much
money...takes this much time...give this much pain...for but a few
moments of incredible joy MUST be female!!

Thanks,
-Andy