Re: [oletrucks] Sunuvabitch!!! I did it!!!

To: "AKBurke" <ajkburke@msn.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Sunuvabitch!!! I did it!!!
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 21:34:33 -0600
Well that does it I guess I'll just have to go out and get mine running just
needs Radiator installed ,plugs/wires
oh ya Brakes rearend guages,tires it seems love is truely blind. whenever I
go look at one of these I never fail to underestimate the time/money
involved to get em up and running. But what a thrill when it fires up for
the first time in 25+ years . I still get just a big a kick out of it now as
I did when I was 16. (pushin 40)
 Hell I even Washed and waxed this panel already and it's not even Running
yet. Doesn't even have a rearend
installed .
 Have fun thats what its all about I guess.

 Jay Baker www.expage.com/chevylikearock
38 1/2
41 1/2
41 1/2 panel