[oletrucks] Manifold gasket COE

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Manifold gasket COE
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:06:58 -0700
I have my COE manifolds seperated and need a gasket for them. I assume it
was one of those asbestos with metal each side, by the looks. If not
available, can you buy that type gasket material? Bet harder than H*** to
make one. Anyone with a parts book that would have a # for it? It's on a 50
235 splasher engine, COE, diff than p/ups. I twisted off 3 outta 5 studs
holding these together, would have left alone 'cept heat riser was stuck and
I want it to work. Hoping I can get the studs out now! Maybe it would be in
a gasket kit or valve grind set it such a thing? Anybody know if they have
that?

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
Owner of AD COE's