[oletrucks] 49 5 window 3600 For Sale in New HAmpshire

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, skibby@jlc.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 49 5 window 3600 For Sale in New HAmpshire
From: smiler <Moneymatters@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 08:33:34 -0400
My friend in New Hampshire, is moving and is selling his truck.  A labor
of Love it looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor.  I have
seen it personaly and it is beautiful.  Call Steve directly if you have
any interest or questions.

Chet

>Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 08:03:18 -0400
>From: "S. Kibby" <skibby@jlc.net>
>Subject: Truck for sale
>
>Going to retire and hit the road. Selling my 1949---five window 3600 stake
body after completing a 2.5 year frame off restoration on a rust-free
truck.I have complete documentation from day one. Asking $15,000. or
BRO.
E-mail me direct for pictures and information.

--
Chet Balint
1950 Chevy AD "Rocky"

http://pages.cthome.net/chevypickup50/