[oletrucks] Harmonic Damper

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Harmonic Damper
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 18:45:51 -0400
List,

A while back I posted a message looking for a source for Harmonic Dampers. I
finally found one at the Damper Doctor. He was recommended by Langdon's. He
has two models for the 235. He can supply a rebuilt original if you have a
core to send in. He also has an after market one.  I got the after market
one. It was $ 125.00 no core charge. Took it over to the machine shop so the
engine can be balanced. Hopefully have my 235 back at home and assembled in
a couple weeks.

Info for Damper Doctor is:

Damper Doctor, 1055 Parkview, Redding, CA 96001-3314. Phone 530-246-2984.

Web page: http://members.aol.com/damperdoc/

Bill Schickling