[oletrucks] Request for 'Rod photos

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Request for 'Rod photos
From: Stu <sbcltd@netcomuk.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 09:25:47 +0100
 Hi,

 This is a bit of a cheeky question but I'm making my own website in the UK
 and I don't have any truck pictures (Mainly due to the fact that there are
 probably only half a dozen rodded trucks over here) and I was wondering if
 anyone would consider allowing me to use pictures of their truck on my
site.
 It looks a bit feeble at the moment 'cause the only truck on there is my
 in-progress AD rod.

 Give me a shout if you've got any questions.

 Thanks
Stu..