Re: [oletrucks] Request for 'Rod photos

To: Stu <sbcltd@netcomuk.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Request for 'Rod photos
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 11:19:03 -0400
Stu,
   I have bunches of the mailing list members truck photos on the members
page  http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne/member.html
since you belong to the list, I truly dont think anyone would have any
objection to you taking any photos from this page and using them.
Just right click and select save as and save it on your local drive.
Click on their name and their truck photo will come up.  --wayne

At 09:25 AM 8/1/01 +0100, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a bit of a cheeky question but I'm making my own website in the UK
> and I don't have any truck pictures (Mainly due to the fact that there are
> probably only half a dozen rodded trucks over here) and I was wondering if
> anyone would consider allowing me to use pictures of their truck on my
>site.
> It looks a bit feeble at the moment 'cause the only truck on there is my
> in-progress AD rod.
>
> Give me a shout if you've got any questions.
>
> Thanks
>Stu..

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup