[oletrucks] need glass: glass shop or vendor?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] need glass: glass shop or vendor?
From: "Kevin Morisette" <kmm1024@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 16:06:29 -0700
I'm in need to get new glass for my '53 chevy truck, but should I have it
cut at a glass place or order it from a vendor?  I got a price quote from a
glass place of $20 per piece/cut, plus $10 per ft. of glass.  Is this
reasonable?  I'm thinking about maybe getting it from Chevy Duty.  What
quality is chevy duty's glass compared to others?  Is it a specific brand?
thanks