Re: [oletrucks] need glass: glass shop or vendor?

To: "S Culver" <sculver@mcleodusa.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] need glass: glass shop or vendor?
From: john dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 23:09:51 -0400
Mark,
The '54 and '55s did come with factory one piece windsheilds, they are
not retrofittable as the cab was changed so the windshield was a smooth
curve without the peak in the center.

You can however use a '54 or '55 cab with a '47 -'53 front end, I know
this as I saw one in an Old Navy store :-(

I have heard of show trucks that have the glass seamed at the center. it
still has the "peak" but no divider or rubber down the middle.

--
John Dorsey
Wauchula FL