Re: [oletrucks] Exhaust System

To: bheigher@yahoo.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Exhaust System
From: EEHodges@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 21:52:15 EDT
On the exhaust, I ordered mine complete from American Classic - fit fine -
had to slightly shorten the tail pipe at the muffler (and ream). No real
problems with fit or installation and mine is a 3/4 ton which is slightly
different (longer) than the 3100's.

On the vaccuum wipers, I did the same thing - good clean-up and re-assembly;
however, not such good luck with mine - I've got lots of leaking and very low
power - won't move the wipers. I plan to try again taking more care with
gaskets... We'll see though I'm not really concerned as my truck is a "fair
weather" ride only. I would think you could test by pulling a vaccuum line
off a running vehicle you have?

Good luck,

Emory Hodges
EEHodges@aol.com