[oletrucks] Back Again

To: OleTrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Back Again
From: Bill & Pam Whittaker <whittakers@erinet.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 18:53:03 -0400
Hello all,

    I have been a subscriber for about a year.  I was recently
transferred to a classified program where access to the internet is
extremely limited and haven't been able to post for several months.  Now
that my home computer is back up and running, I must say it's nice to be
back.

    Again I will apologize up front for the fact that I am not a
purist.  Hopefully that won't upset too many people.  However I am a
street rodder and have been for several years.  I build my own rods and
can help in many cases where people have questions in an area where a
restorer may not have personal experience.  On the other hand I'll be
looking for help in areas that you restorers have expertise.

Bill
'53 3100