[oletrucks] Whats wrong with this picture?

To: "OLE-CHEVY-TRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Whats wrong with this picture?
From: "Wayne Craig" <wcraig@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 20:27:28 -0400
  First of all, thanks for the suggestions on my "original or IFS" question.
If I decide to stay with the original, the major problem is the crappy way
the steering linkage was set up. From what I have read, the splines on the
GM column should line up pretty close to the splines on the GM steering
box. (See link below).  What are the opinions as to if this linkage setup
should be or is it  even possible to correct?
Thanks,
A.W.

Link to steering link photo:

http://www.geocities.com/lifesshortridehard/53linkage.JPG