[oletrucks] Flatbed width

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Flatbed width
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 15:47:53 -0700
I'm building a flatbed as some of you know. I thought most beds were just
8ft wide, but that is not so now that I have measured mine and it seems to
big when I hold up a tape to truck. I'm now thinking 90inches wide and that
will be 4" more when I add the outside stake pockets and strap for tie
downs. total about 94". Any opinions on this and what do yours measure??

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
Owner of AD COE's
GMC and Chevy's and