[oletrucks] rear turnsignals

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] rear turnsignals
From: CHARLES_A._CLARK@HUD.GOV
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 16:09:42 -0400
I am in the process of wiring my 49 panel and am a little confused by the
taillight/turnsignal/brake light set up.  I am using two tail light units,
one on each door.  For the front parking light/turnsignal I have a double
element conversion bulb holder.  What do you do with the tail light element
in order to have a one bulb set up (turn signals and taillight and
brakelight) in the rear or can you.  If I have to have 2 bulbs,  how has
anyone else gone about such a conversion?