Re: [oletrucks] rear turnsignals

To: john dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rear turnsignals
From: Eman <ej-pj-dj@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 20:10:55 -0700
 If you are in the process of wiring your truck it seems to me that it
would be just as easy(IMHO) to convert everything to a dual element lamp
as opposed to adding another lamp holder. I have the 39 coupe turn
signals (hens teeth) that are dual filament, and the center brake light
(clam shell door). This truck must have been one of the original three
brake light trucks, cause it has been this way for a very long time(40
yrs.) I may be missing something here as far as wiring goes so everybody
jump on in here and clear this up. I have the old clamp on turn signal
setup also.
Eric-48sub