RE: [oletrucks] Smoother ride?

To: "S Culver" <sculver@mcleodusa.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Smoother ride?
From: "Ernie Ganas" <Ernie_Ganas@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 15:02:21 -0700
Smokey,

I took the last two leafs out of the front springs on my 55 Cameo and the
difference was quite noticeable. I only had six leaves to start with so I took
two, if you have eight leaves you might take three out of the front and one or
two out of the rear set.

I'm debating taking one or two leafs out of the back set and another leaf out
of the front set, but unfortunately have been asked to go back to work for a
while and a lot of things are on hold. The good news is I have a cash infusion
so can afford to keep tweaking the Cameo<G>.

Ernie
55 Cameo
Novato,CA