[oletrucks] '47 Swap parts

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] '47 Swap parts
From: "Darrel Bunge" <dbunge@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 17:49:09 -0500
I need to install some upgrades to my '47 3100 and would like to know if
anyone has experience or knowledge about what swap parts would work for the
following:  gas tank replacement (to be located under the box, between the
frame), steering wheel column, seat, power brakes booster and master cylinder
(I have disc brakes on the front and a F*** 9" rearend).  I bought the truck
with a Chevy 307 and 350 TH installed.  Any help would be appreciated.
Darrel Bunge
1947 3100