[oletrucks] old trucks for sale

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] old trucks for sale
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 20:11:52 -0700
I just went down to Tucson and looked at some old trucks a guy has for sale.
He's moving from an industrial site out to the boonies. His name is Ray, and
his phone number is 520.882.7073. (No, I'm not working on commission!). He
only has a couple of Chevy's/GMC's. I won't list all of them as this is a GM
list. But he starts with a 1926 White and goes to a 1963 IH street sweeper. He
has a 1937 Chevy towtruck, and a 1952 GMC COE which used to be a city of
Tucson garbage truck. He also has some neat old tractors, including a 1922
"CAT" 2 ton, and two Cat 30's, one 1925, the other 1930. If anyone is
interested in the complete list, please e-mail me. Some of these rigs look
pretty unique to me. (But then, I'm a "boot" when it comes to this stuff. )
How abt a BIG 1946 "Dart" tow truck, with a Cummins diesel? Bob