[oletrucks] Found a 59 Chevy for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Found a 59 Chevy for sale
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: 12 Aug 2001 11:51:13 -0700
Just found a 59 Chevy  pickup in Knoxville TN with a for sale sign on it.
After considering it for a moment and then realizing that  I don't need it, I
thought that I would post it to the group.

*  3200 series long bed step side

*  running and drivable, think it was up to date on registration.

*  small back window

*  painted not chromed trim, original light blue color but looks like it was
partially
     repainted long ago.  appeared that all trim and emblems were intact.  no
real
     dents, maybe a few scuffs and plenty of minor dings.

*  some minimal body rust in the typical places.

*  6 cyl, 3 speed, engine compartment very clean and orginal

*  minor hack in the dash radio area, steel plate tack welded into bed
(wouldn't
     be too hard to take back out the way it was done) and later model GMC full
     wheel covers; otherwise appeared to be stock and original.

*  $2600, which seemed high to me considering body condition.

*  Contact:

    865-523-2728
    865-454-8320

This is not my truck so you'll have to phone for any further info.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban
59 GMC Suburban
Knoxville, TN