[oletrucks] 1953 GMC for sale

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1953 GMC for sale
From: "Woody" <woodrow@isomedia.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 15:37:31 -0700
I will try this one more time.  I have 2 1953 GMC 1/2 Ton 5-window
Hydramatic trucks.  I realize that the number of people who are into GMC's
is much smaller that those into Chevy's, but someone out there must be
interested in these trucks, especially since there were only about 1000
made.   One runs and drives, and the other is for parts.  The runner has a
good title, and is complete, including the under the bed spare mount.  All
corner glass is good, and the runner has new tires.  I am asking $1200 OBO.
The trucks are located near Seattle.  Feel free to give my email address to
anyone you know who is interested.

Woody