[oletrucks] GMC's

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC's
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 17:08:32 -0700
Woody, I'm in the same boat as Roger, except I live in PHX, AZ, and I've just
been hit for back taxes from the state of AZ. They're charging me tax on money
the supreme court told them to give back(Military pension). It would cost me
more money in lawyers fees to fight it than I'd recover. I'm with Roger-In
fact my long term goal is to restore a LARGE GMC diesel log truck (I'm a
native of Western Oregon, where they used to have forests.) I'd dearly love to
have your pick-ups, but maybe the biggest problem would be how to get them to
Phoenix. I'm going to keep your e-mail, and if I can work something out in a
few months (3-4), I'll get back to you and check to see if you still have the
trucks. Do you have any photos of the "good" truck? I think that Hydramatic
would really sound great with a split manifold and dual exhausts. Bob