Re: [oletrucks] Engine/Tranny Swap mounts

To: bigfred@unm.edu, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Engine/Tranny Swap mounts
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:32:31 -0400
I used motor maounts from Chassis Engineering.  They were universal mounts
for a Chevy small block and worked great.  I used them on a MII cross
member, so come to think of it, might not work with the original straight
axle. My '49 with the 327 in it has the saddle mount in the front.  I am not
sure what it is really called.  The previous owner installed it.

Good luck.

Dan Jacobsen - PA

'49 3100 327/Powerglide (hers)
'51 3100 5-window (Sold)