[oletrucks] I want to check out a restored truck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net (oletrucks oletrucks),
Subject: [oletrucks] I want to check out a restored truck
From: LonG4VT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 19:48:57 EDT
I just bought a 50' Chevy 3100 1/2 ton PU and will be starting to restore it
very soon.  Is there someone in my area that has a restored truck that I
could check out, this would help me to see where I am going and what I
getting myself into.

I am in Sherman Oaks, CA. If you are in the LA area and have a little time
for me to see and admire your finished (or near finished) restored truck,
please let me know.  It does not have to be a 50', but should be close to it.

Thanks,

LonG4VT@aol.com