RE: [oletrucks] I need one windshield trim piece

To: "'Hanlon, Bill'" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] I need one windshield trim piece
From: "Richard Kinas" <rkinas@ctinet.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 08:28:19 -0400
Bill,

Just as a note, originally the lower two joining clips are about 40% longer
than the top two joining clips. Of course I cant find mine right now but the
tops were about .75 of an inch and the bottoms were about 1.25 inches. This
is from memory, not actual measurements.
What is the size you got from Heavy Chevy?
Which size do you need?

Rich Kinas
59 Fleetside
Orlando, FL