RE: [oletrucks] rear bed inside bed angle

To: "'Pete'" <p.hagan2@home.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] rear bed inside bed angle
From: "Richard Kinas" <rkinas@ctinet.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 08:42:31 -0400
For the angle strips you have a choice of Steel, Stainless Steel, or
Polished Stainless Steel
from most of the major vendors Try my vendor list:

http://users.ctinet.net/rkinas

Click on "59 Chevy's" then "Vendor Listings".

Obsolete Chevrolet has very good pricing.

I'm currently updating this list to include a price comparison for a couple
of major parts. This should give us truckers a rough idea on how the
competition stacks up.

Rich Kinas
59 Fleetside
Orlando, FL