Re: [oletrucks] Late model Chevy IFS bolt in

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Late model Chevy IFS bolt in
From: "Claude" <cramey@dashlink.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 19:42:55 -0500
>From the outside of the front tires, my '59 with straight axle measures 71
inches. I think a better comparison would be to measure at the hub where the
lug nuts are. That would make my width real close to 62 inches. My resto
pack says "front tread ?" for a 3104 is 60.75 inches. I'm not sure what that
means. I do not have the factory drums, they are 5 lug.

Claude
1959 Apache Fleetside
http://www.dashlink.com/~rameyfam