RE: [oletrucks] seat measurements 55 2nd

To: "Claude" <cramey@dashlink.com>, "Oletrucks"
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] seat measurements 55 2nd
From: "Tom" <tomntam@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 08:58:58 -0400
Sorry it took so long to get back to say thanks for the diagram, that is
what I needed. According to your drawing, I have the wrong seat for my
truck. It will work until I can get the correct seat for it.  Thanks again
for the diagram.
        Friendly regards from the Carolina,
                Tom

1997 -2000 Racing Seasons