[oletrucks] RE: Two pics of GMC LCF/COE models...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Two pics of GMC LCF/COE models...
From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:58:23 EDT
Hey list...

D'oH!!!  My mistake.  I should have sent the pictures to Wayne for him to
post to the list instead of inserting them in my email.  So sorry about
that.... I was pushed for time yesterday (who would have though that a day
off could turn out to be so busy!).  I will send them to Wayne tonight when I
get home and he will be nice enough to post them for all to see.  Sorry again!

Roger Roslowski, Jr.
Rroslowski@aol.com
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
Chevy & GMC Truck Admirer (for now!)