[oletrucks] TN & AL Sightings

To: "Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TN & AL Sightings
From: "Justin C. Earl" <porkchopzz4@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 11:29:26 -0400
HI again:

BTW, I drive a 230 mile radius of Atlanta delivering wet grain to cows which
is how I see all these trucks.  Hopefully these are helpful.

Near Decherd, TN and Estill Springs, TN:  If you go north on 41A out of
Decherd, just before Estill Springs there is a new store being built (Hanger
& Sons Flooring I think is the name) on the right.  Just past this is a
fenced in area with a bunch of junked farming equipment.  There is what
looks like a 1 ton AD truck.  It might be a 2 ton since it has a long frame
though.  (Did 1 tons have long frames?).  There were two goats sun bathing
on the hood.  There isn't a house or anything nearby so I'm not sure how
you'd go about finding out who owns it.

Near Centre, AL:  About halfway between Centre, AL and the AL/GA state line
is County Road 45.  Go north on this about 8 or 9 miles and there was a
really nice red and black AD panel on the left hand side parked in front of
a single wide trailer.  It even has the chrome trim on the front and back
fenders.  Is this an oletruck member? =)

-Justin Earl
Cartersville, GA
'51 1 ton dually