[oletrucks] Re:53 Fender dimple

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re:53 Fender dimple
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 07:16:39 EDT
In a message dated 8/28/01 1:31:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-0@autox.team.net writes:

Ray Stanley in Mass.  has a kit with brackets and instructions to make the
dimple by cutting out and turning around a  piece of the fender.  Very
clever.  I have his number at work, so call me during the day.  I bought a
repro rear fender and returned it as it was incredibly thin.  I'll be sending
a review of this to the Vintage Chevy Club soon.
Bob ADler
518 733 5749