Re: [oletrucks] Re:53 Fender dimple

To: <Advdesign1@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re:53 Fender dimple
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 21:27:23 -0600
I can get Repro steel rear fenders now. They claim that there 18 ga steel
same as Original but I haven't verified this yet. I called them yesterday to
see about fenders with the spare cutout and they acted like I was nuts was
this a option Bob or ? I have seen a lot of trucks with side mounted
fenders.

 Jay Baker www.expage.com/chevylikearock