Re: [oletrucks] door weatherstripping

To: jonkunkel@home.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] door weatherstripping
From: "Kevin Morisette" <kmm1024@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:09:03 -0700
Thanks for your help, I just looked on Chevy Duty's website and it seems
that there are two different retainers that hold the rubber going across the
bottom of the cab door opening.  One has 8 screws and the older 47-49 has
16.  I guess I'll have to get them for my year since my truck was missing
them.