[oletrucks] door weatherstripping

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] door weatherstripping
From: "Kevin Morisette" <kmm1024@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:52:57 -0700
I'm trying to get this straight on my '53.  The door weatherstripping is
glue on, and it goes all the way around the door, right?  Does the bottom
metal retainer just hold this rubber back a little? (I thought there was
another piece just for the bottom)  Then theres the weatherstripping (in
channel for my year) that goes around the cab door opening, with another
separate piece on the bottom, held on by a retainer?  Is this bottom
retainer the same on all 47-53?