RE: [oletrucks] Carpeting floor

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Carpeting floor
From: Terry Stellman <STELLMAN@noex.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 09:33:07 -0500
Kevin,

I bought marine carpet at Home Depot and put in mine.  It is the stuff with
rubber backing that is made to put on the floor of a boat.  I glued it down
over some of that silver backed bubble insulation.  I even have my battery
in the original position in the floor, I just cut the carpet on three sides
where the battery opening is and fold it back when I want to access the
battery.  When I fold it back down you can't even see the seams.  I also
have everything carpeted from up in under the dash to up the cab wall in the
back behind the seat.  It finished off the back wall nicely as well as
cutting out a lot of noise.

Terry Stellman
1949 3600
Missouri City, Texas