[oletrucks] Olds Motor

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Olds Motor
From: "Ron Duncan" <rondunc@webzone.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:32:25 -0500
    I'm the guy that almost lost my Grandfathers 51 1/2 ton in a house fire
in March of 2000.  I had full tilt bypass surgery in November of that year.
I got to feeling better and pulled my Gold Wing out of the garage and kid
with no insurance made a left in front of me and I totaled out the bike.  My
back is healing up and I am ready to start on the truck .

I have a few questions for the group and your opinions would be greatly
appreciated.

1.    Has anyone any experience with the 110 pound blaster from Harbour
Freight?

2.    Where would I buy the medium for that blaster and what kind?

3.    My son has a 75 Olds 350 that he has lovingly re-done.  It is already
set up for a 350         chevy.  What do we have to do to get that Olds to
fit?

Thanks again.

Ron Duncan
Tulsa