[oletrucks] RE: Chassis Tech front clip

To: "Oletrucks (E-mail)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Chassis Tech front clip
From: "Willard, Andrew" <andrew.willard@experian.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 12:59:37 -0700
List,

Would anybody be willing to scan this article and send it to me?  I've tried
the local bookstores and they don't have this mag.  Would the same
conversion work for an AD?  I still change my mind about three times a day
as to what I'm going to do with the front suspension.  If money were no
object, I'd just slap in a Heidt's deluxe kit with the big brakes and be
done.  Since money is an object, I'm leaning toward the camaro clip, but the
fabrication work has me a little intimidated.

Thanks,
Andy Willard
Tustin, CA

89 S-10 (driver)