RE: [oletrucks] RE: Chassis Tech front clip

To: "AKBurke" <ajkburke@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] RE: Chassis Tech front clip
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 15:24:20 -0400
Ok--i've gotten the Chassis Tech front clip articles  scanned in and have
placed them on the chevytrucks.org server instead of emailing them to you
guys.. and this way, all can get copies if they want them.. . I also placed
a few other articles I have scanned in lately just in case anyone else is
interested. One on power brakes, rear end gearing and installation, one of
TF door alignments and of course the clip installation from the latest
Classic Truck magazine. Some of the files are 200k or so, had to scan 'em
that way to get good clarity for easy reading. I scanned the clip info as
clip job page #1, etc, pretty self explanatory on the file names and what
they are...
Feel free to check 'em out.... Here's the link

http://www.chevytrucks.org/resources/articles/

This will bring up a list of files in this folder, just click and open the
file--after it opens do the regular-right click and save as to your local
computer.
Hope it all works--anyone has any problem just let me know.. -wayne